EB2 – Aliens with Advance Degrees and Exceptional Abilities
National Interest Waiver
EB2-B Exceptional Ability
- Degree, certificate or similar award from a college, university, school or other institution of learning to your area of exceptional ability.
- Letters documenting 10 years of experience.
- License to practice profession or certification of your profession or occupation.
- Recognition for your achievements and significant contributions to your industry by your peers, government, professional or business organizations.
- Other evidence may also be considered